Work with TriCore
Be part of a growing business that specialize in the lease sales of solar powered pneumatic dosing pumps and controllers
TriCore Carbon Solutions Project Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and talented project coordinator. Someone who is detail-oriented and who can seamlessly take a project from start to finish. Someone who thrives when collaborating as part of a team and strives for continuous improvement.
At TriCore, we provide lease-to-own methane emission reduction technology for oil producers, paid for by leveraging emissions markets. TriCore is part of the Carbon Credit Solutions Inc (CCSI) Group of Companies and the Project Coordinator is an important member of the TriCore Solutions team. In this role, you will be working closely with the rest of our team, our clients and our subcontractors. You will be the point person for the deployment and data flow from TriCore’s innovative emissions-reducing equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of project management activities, logistics, resources, data and communication
- Taking a project and breaking into actions with appropriate timelines
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements such as data, scope and timing
- Assigning tasks to internal and external teams and assisting with schedule management
- Monitoring project progress and resolving any issues
- Ensuring appropriate standards and requirements are met
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Creating milestone schedules
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Maintaining project data and customer-driven communication file
- Drafting vendor delivery policies
- Creating accurate estimates
- Preparing various reports for management, including technical summary reports
- Utilizing historical and current project data to ensure future projects processes are improved with cost efficiency
- Analysis of risks and opportunities
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
Required minimum education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field
- Working collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts and digital project management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Inspires others to meet a common goal
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and agile work environment
- Comfort working in office and field environments
What does success look like in this role?
- All projects are completed accurately, on time and on budget (preferably under budget)
- Continuous process improvements by utilizing historical and current project data and processes to streamline future projects
- Our clients are happy!
- Minimal travel to client sites, tradeshows and events required
- Opportunity to participate in the cleantech community and make a positive impact in the oil and gas industry
You are passionate about keeping things organized. You are analytical and you get things done. You enjoy collaborating with others and can communicate effectively. You are a critical thinker. You are passionate about being part of a team enabling planet-positive changes for the environment.
We have a unique culture based on embracing our values. We are a team, which means “we” comes before “me”. We are service driven, we are here to serve our team, the community and the environment. We honour outcomes over best intentions, even when the outcome is not 100% perfect. We are nimble and we embrace change. We say what needs to be said, which isn’t always easy, but our doors, minds and ears are open. We get stuff done, and we have fun doing it!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com